Unlike regular painting contractors, industrial building painting takes an OSHA-trained crew to complete the job safely. Many industrial job sites use old lead-based coating, have hard project deadlines, and require specialized equipment for surface preparation.
Whether you are looking for a tower painting company or a team of commercial painting contractors, you have come to the right place!
Our teams handle:
- Industrial sandblasting and in-house welding services
- Water tank painting, fuel tank painting, tower painting, and more
- Lead abatement services for commercial buildings and superstructures
Our Sandblasting & Painting Equipment
When it comes to painting a large industrial space, it’s all about efficiency. At U.S. Tank Painting, we own state-of-the-art sandblasting and painting equipment to keep your project cost-effective and running on schedule.
Our fleet of sandblasting equipment will simultaneously clean and profile your steel surface prior to the coating phase.
Our WIWA-DuoMix 333-PFP-Plural Spray Pump System offers real-time mixing capabilities to meet coating regulations and provide the exact amount of coatings required for the job.
Industrial Steel Painting Services
Restoring and maintaining your steel structure takes an experienced team of professionals that understand industry standards and how to adhere to them.
When you hire us, you can be assured that we are:
- Experts at assessing your job site and providing cost-effective recommendations.
- Experienced and skilled with top-rated sandblasting and painting equipment to restore, repair, and paint industrial buildings.
- Committed to an “Accident-Free” performance record, keeping employees, clients, the public, and the environment safe.
- Certified lead abatement contractors for commercial buildings and superstructures.
Reliable Industrial Painting Contractors
For over 30 years, we have provided water and waste treatment companies, fuel, and oil companies, and local and state governments industrial painting services they can count on.
Our team is made up of OSHA-trained contractors who know how to meet safety and industry regulations.
From fuel tanks to transmission towers, we have handled a variety of industrial sandblasting and painting jobs across NJ, PA, DE, MD, NY, CT, and MA.
Contact the industrial painting experts today.